21 Mu Tiffin
Event Description :
This is a story of a middle aged lady in the multitude her of roles: a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend and an entrepreneur. Her wage-earning comes through tiffin services. Nitu, her daughter pursuing undergraduate studies, notices that her mother performs all her duties well but there's an affliction and 'something lacking' in her behavior. Dhruv, a young man and the 21st customer of her tiffin service, appreciates the lady. The sudden fact of appreciation and attention strikes out the affliction. Nitu's observation about her mother woven through the various emotional and socio-cultural situations makes an interesting drama.
Event Terms and Conditions :
- All sales are final.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-disputable and non-transferable once purchased.
- The person in whose name the tickets is issued must collect the tickets at the venue.
- You will see a charge from Javanika.com on your credit card statement for this order.
- Please present a printed or digital copy of this page along with your Photo ID to collect your tickets at the venue. Please do carry a valid Photo ID along with you to the event.
- In case of cancellation or reschedule of the event you can claim for the refund. but ticket purchased Service Fee is (non-refundable).